If this is an Emergency claim, please call your insurance company’s 24 Hours Claims Service Line:
AVIVA 1 866 692 8482
INTACT 1 866 464 2424
JEVCO 1 866 864 1112
PREMIER CANADA 1 800 235 8784
RSA 1 800 319 9993
WAWANESA 1 800 641 7988
If this is a Non-Emergency claim, we strongly recommend that you make us your first point of contact. Our Office Hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00AM to 4:30PM.
Call us at 416-492-4400
Fax us at 416-492-3788
Email us at email@example.com
Please visit “Claims” tab to submit your Claim Form.
Make Emergency Repairs to Protect Your Home from Further Damage
- Board up broken windows and openings in the roof and walls of your home. Make sure that property is secured prior to leaving.
- Since coverage has not been determined, if possible, you should consider protecting your property from further damage, especially if it is water damage.
- Take pictures of damaged property prior to repairs, and present these to your adjuster.
- Keep an accurate record of repair expenditures. Submit to your adjuster for evaluation.
Protect Your Personal Property from Further Damage
- Separate items between what can be cleaned and/or repaired from those that can’t.
- List items that can’t be saved (include brand name, age, today’s replacement cost, model or serial number).
- Don’t discard items until an adjuster says it’s okay.
- Take pictures of damaged property and show them to your adjuster.
If Your Home is Uninhabitable
- Find temporary accommodation for you and your family.
- Keep all receipts associated with the temporary housing, meals, and other miscellaneous expenses in addition to your regular expenses.
- DO NOT enter into long-term leases until you talk to your adjuster.
Make an Inventory
We want to handle your claim as quickly as possible, but you can help by making an inventory of your damage and your damaged property:
- The inventory should be room-by-room, giving complete descriptions of the damaged property.
- The description should include brand names, model numbers, age, purchase price, and place of purchase.
- Other information may be necessary on certain kinds of property.
- This list will help our claim representative in handling your claim.
- For your future protection, make a detailed inventory of all your personal belongings. A photographic record of all items is very valuable when it comes to settling claims.